Amanda Eagles is the Property Manager and part owner at Elders Picton. As a local resident of the Wollondilly Shire for the past ten years, Amanda enjoys raising her family and being involved in various community organisations.
As a home owner, Amanda understands the residential property market and the qualities investors require to make their investment work effectively. Utilising state of the art technology, efficient communication skills and providing outstanding service to clients, Amanda continues to build a leading reputation and profile in the real estate industry.
If you are a property investor who is seeking assistance with the management for your property, please feel free to make an appointment with Amanda. You will be impressed with the professionalism Elders Picton will offer you.
* 2013 Award for Excellence for NSW/ACT
* 2013 no.5 Office Growth NSW/ACT
* 2012 Senior Property Manager of the year NSW/ACT
* 2012 Senior Property Manager of the year National
* 2012 No. Property Management Office Growth NSW/ACT
- (02) 4677 1958
- 02 4677 1901
- 0417 487 220